Saturday, February 7, 2009

Another AWESOME contest I DON"T want people to enter!!!

OK...so I didn't win the coffee/tea/chai/hot cocoa maker...that's ok...I can live with that...*sigh*
BUT it is time once again for another cool and amazing contest from my lovely and awsome SITS sisters! (seriously, go visit them! TOO cool!)
Here is the link to check it out. http://www.thesitsgirls.com/2009/02/february-giveaway-bedroom-bliss.html?commentPage=2
500 thread count sheets my friend! + new pillows, + linen spray and candles + a Target card.....so much swag any Pirate would be proud! (AND sleep better!)
S opop on by and check out the contest AND the SITS site. Swing by some of the other SITS sister sites, and PLEASE!!!! leave a comment whereever you see the cool SITS logo button! It's what SITS is all about!

No comments: